Clarion is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2005 certified company. It is the largest flour miller in Southern India with a production capacity of 1200 MTS/day. With that being said Clarion Agro Products has also attained all the major certifications like :
State and Central FSSAI
The aim of the Clarion Group is to ensure uncompromising high-quality standards and safe to our products to take care of the needs of their consumers. Let us discuss the need for all the certifications and reasons why these certifications are needed to be attained for any milling company
1. GMP : Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is no new term for industries all over the world. This certification caters to the issues regarding documentation, record keeping, personnel qualifications, sanitation, cleanliness, equipment verification, process validation, and complaint handling. GMP is sometimes referred to as Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP). This certification aims to protect consumers from purchasing a product that is not effective or unsafe to use. It also makes sure that the milling factories minimize or eliminates the instances of errors and contaminations
2. HALAL : This helps them to export seamlessly in the Middle Eastern countries. It is applied in meat products, canned food, milk, additives, etc. It is marked by the letter M.
3. FSSAI : Food and Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) are an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Government of India. This certification aims at :
Framing and laying down rules and regulations to follow regarding the safety of food and laboratory testing.
Contributes scientific advice and technical support to the Central Govt. of India.
Develop the standard of technicality of food internationally.
Collecting and spreading awareness regarding food safety and consumption of unsafe food.
4. HACCP : Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a system that works towards the elimination of hazardous food. It is internationally recognized.
The steps of HACCP are :
Conducting a Hazard analysis
Identifying the hazardous elements
Establish the limits of usage of such hazardous products
Laying guidelines for monitoring techniques
Coming up with corrective measures
Keeping a record of all the procedures
Laying rules and regulations for the Verification process
5. IEC : Import Export Code is a 10 digit identification number which is issued by the Director-General of Foreign Trade. It is issued to all the businesses that are Import and Export businesses. It is not just a number but also an identification proof as an Importer or Exporter in India.
6. SSI : Small Scale Industry certification is provided by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. After the attainment of this certification, the business becomes eligible for different schemes and subsidies provided by the Government of India. This helps to boost small businesses.
We have built a strong standing our self in the food processing industry as a consistent supplier for more than three decades. As a group, we are a family of over 800 employees ranging from skilled, semi-skilled, direct employees to contracted labors working simultaneously at our multiple locations, under prudent HR practices.